Thursday, July 14, 2011

The PET Scan REsult

It was exciting when the final PET scan has come. Reg let home 6am in the morning to the hospital in the cold winter morning. With little traffic and the usual routine, it was done. Reutuning home in late afternoon, he was exhausted and had a short nap to recharge.

The family waited for another day to see the haemotologist and received the good news that all was clear. The joy and relief was overwhelming but most of all, they knew God has answered their prayer and praise to His mighty name.

The family takes the opportunity to thank everyone for their prayer support and physical help during this difficult time. We thank you for your journey with us during this time and we'll find time to catch up with many of you in a more personal way.

1 comment:

  1. Hi
    I am looking for an Anita & Reggie who may have lived in or holiday'd in Yeppoon/Proserpine/Rockhampton around 1985 give or take 2 years either side. I was overseas till christmas 1983 then I left australia again 1987.

    I was on holiday from sydney, travelling up the coast with another friend. We ended up in Yeppoon for one night.

    The following morning as we left I found a 'ring'.

    On the inside it said 'Anita & Reggie'.

    I have had it since then....I have not worn it for a while...I came across it again, looking for jewellery to take to the USA on a trip...and thought I would try to track Anita & Reggie down.

    I found the ring in the gutter outside the house (as if someone was getting into or out of a car) we stayed at, but the person who we stayed with did not know who Anita & Reggie were.

    I hope you can help...I would love to find Anita & Reggie and give them back their ring...it has been very good to me...over the years...if I can say that ! : ))

    louisebenson101@yahoo.com.au

    ReplyDelete